top of page

Arrowbear Music Camp Covid-19 Impact Updates:

(Updated April 29th)

Will camp operate this summer? 

The honest answer is that we do not know.  We certainly hope it will be safe to run our sessions and are still planning, prepping, and staffing so camp will be prepared. A final decision will be made 30 days in advance of each session. 


How will the decision be made?

If clearance to operate is given from state and county officials, we will then work closely with our local health department to assess the safety of our particular facilities and programing. 

Last week there was a meeting between The American Camp Association, CDC, FEMA, Association of Camp Nursing, and American Academy of Pediatrics. This group is putting together recommendations for summer camps regarding the COVID-19 impact. Once these guidelines are released, we will have a better picture of what our immediate future holds. 


San Bernardino County Department of Public Health

American Camp Association

Association of Camp Nursing


If camp is canceled, will I receive a refund?

Yes, we will offer full refunds for all campers who enrolled before the end of April. 

For those who enroll after April, we are considering keeping a $10 deposit to cover a few admin costs. This information will be added to the sign-up process and here as well. 


I am enrolled- when will I receive my Camp Welcome Letter and Health Form? 

In order to make sure we have included all information regarding any changes related to the COVID-19 impact, camp information and health form will not be sent until we have clearance for operation. 


Arrowbear is my home away from home. If camp is canceled will you open again for future seasons?

We absolutely LOVE running this camp. Creating a space for music education and bonding friendships is really a dream for us. Our intensions are to keep the camp open and we will do EVERYTHING possible to make sure Arrowbear continues for future generations. 

bottom of page