1. Instrument(s): Drums and percussion.
2. # of years on counseling team: This is my 4th year counseling on the Arrowbear team
3. Has been a part of Arrowbear since: Has been a part of Arrowbear since 2016
4. College/ University : B.M. San Jose State University 2013, M.M. San Francisco Conservatory of Music 2015
5. Area of study: Studied in the field of classical percussion performance. Currently full time musician and music teacher
6. Fun fact about yourself: I am and avid surfer and backpacker and have surfed in other countries such as
Costa Rica and Japan.
7. What parents should know about you: I hope to me an example of a full time musician, if that is a path that they chose to go down. But also that music can be a pathway to build friendships upon and will be a great creative outlet for them if they continue playing through their lifetime even if they do not pursue becoming a professional musician.
I am amazed at the creativity and wonderful personalities of the campers. I hope I can help them foster lifetime friendships between each other, and create a sense of community that they can carry with them and replicate through their lifetime.